Cultural Flotsam

Friday, September 15, 2006

I think it's Nintendo day........

Well, pay day is here at last and that means that it's time to go out and get "Lego Star Wars: II". Now as much as I'm looking forward to playing this the minute I get home another thing caught my eye while I was trolling through Digg this morning........... yes ladies and gentlemen....... it's the WII!!!!! This game system looks like it's gonna kick ass!!!!! And it's backward compatible with my GameCube!!!! And it's out soon!!!!! (Can you tell I'm a little excited? And I never was a gamer at all when I was young).

I don't have a lot for you this morning, but if you wait till later today I can tell you how many stormtroopers I've killed.

There is more info on the WII at WII.com, and as this is the game system that I'm most excited about I'll try and keep you informed about my obsession.

Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home