Cultural Flotsam

Monday, September 18, 2006

Mondays............... Yuk!

Well, it's Monday morning and after a whole weekend Lightsabring Stormtroopers I am now sitting in my new workplace after a site move at work. No logins, no access badges, no...... nothing.

I did spend a very nice weekend, shopping, painting and playing the new Lego StarWars II game for the GameCube. I love it so very much and have spent the majority of that time running around being Han Solo and blowing the hell out of the Empire. Graphically, this new one is much better than the first installment (which I played the whole way through last week to prepare for the second ).

*as an aside, one of my co-workers just questioned the fact that the game is for "Ages 3+" while I'm 32.*

I've had no coffee and I'm new in my surroundings, so this is it for this morning.

I'll post later once I've gotten my bearings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home